Primary School Case Studies
Primary Futures Case Studies
The National Association of Headteachers has been working with the Primary Futures programme on regional pilots. The case studies below highlight the aims, experiences and outcomes of these primary schools around the country.
These classroom events focusses in linking learning in school – especially literacy and numeracy – to the world of work, raising aspirations and breaking down job stereotypes.
- Athersley South Primary School, Barnsley, Yorkshire
- Cadland Primary School, Southampton, Hampshire
- Carville Primary School, North Shields, Tyne and Wear
- Hudson Road Primary School, Sunderland
- Wigan Primary Futures pilot
- Oak Meadow Primary School, Wolverhampton
- South Cave CE Primary School, North Humberside
- The South West pilot involved two primary schools in urban
- Tipton Green Junior School, Sandwell, photo montage of their