Education and Employers’ Apprenticeships Support and Knowledge for Schools Roadshows are free for teachers and careers practitioners to attend. Following on from the success of last year’s sessions, further events will be run this academic year. These half day events are run as part of the National Apprenticeship Service funded ‘Apprenticeships Support and Knowledge for Schools project’ and allow the opportunity to explore the following learning outcomes:
- Understand the latest updates around apprenticeships including higher and degree
- Understand the latest research on apprenticeships – including best practice of schools with proven abilities to support young people into apprenticeships.
- Wider understanding of free support available to increase understanding of apprenticeships for young people
- Opportunity to hear from and speak to apprenticeship employers who are keen to support schools
- Networking opportunity
- Walk away with a delegate pack of resources and contacts to use in school
In 2017/18, over 6,000 teachers took part in these sessions.
We run these events across London and the South every year so please get in touch if you would like details and to register your interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note these sessions are for teachers and careers advisers in schools and colleges only.