I am #InspiringTheFuture is our new national campaign to build up a 100,000-strong national network of volunteers from the world of work, giving millions of children and young people the opportunity to meet role models from every industry, profession and sector. Our long-term aim is to create 10 million face-to-face interactions between pupils and volunteers – all potential “lightbulb moments” to widen aspirations and inspire the next generation.
If you’d like to volunteer to share your career story with young people, or if you’d like to connect your school with volunteers from the world of work, you can sign-up here.
Inspiring The Future enables teachers to invite volunteers into school and share their career stories. This new campaign seeks to double the number of volunteers from the word of work signed-up to the network.
Please help us:
- spread the word about Inspiring The Future
- encourage individuals to sign-up to volunteer
- encourage employers to support staff to volunteer
- encourage schools to sign-up to take part
We’re focusing our campaign on Twitter but welcome activity across other platforms too.
It’s really easy to get involved and make a difference. Here are some ideas to get you started:
Links and hashtags
- direct people to this link to sign up – or it’s shortened form: http://bit.ly/2Mf26LW
- use the hashtag #InspiringTheFuture
- tag us @InspiringTF or @PrimaryFutures
Graphics and images
Please download and include in your posts. Just click on the image to download full size.
Here are some ideas for tweets:
I am #InspiringTheFuture – help build a 100,000-strong employer-school network with role models from every industry: http://bit.ly/2Mf26LW
Be part of I am #InspiringTheFuture. Volunteer today and make a difference to the next generation: http://bit.ly/2Mf26LW
Sign-up to I am #InspiringTheFuture & share your career story with local schools: http://bit.ly/2Mf26LW @InspiringTF
You can help by retweeting our key campaign tweet:
[LINK TO FOLLOW]
Or by retweeting from: @InspiringTF or @PrimaryFutures
Make a pledge
Share how you are taking part in the campaign.
You can make a personal pledge, or make one on behalf of your company, organisation or school.
Simply tweet ‘I am/we #InspiringTheFuture by…’
- ‘I am #InspiringTheFuture by signing-up to share my career story with local schools’
- ‘We are #InspiringTheFuture by encouraging our staff to volunteer with local schools’
- ‘I am #InspiringTheFuture by arranging a careers speed-dating event at school’
You can watch and share our campaign film:
You can also link to campaign coverage.
We’ll update this section with links when available.
Please remember to include the hashtag #InspiringTheFuture at the end of your post.
Thank you for taking part and helping us spread the word.