It is free and easy to register your school or college.
- Click the Sign up button at the top of this page.
- Select Teachers register here.
- Give a few contact details about yourself.
- Select from the drop-down list the activities that you would like help with, for example, Career Insights and Careers Fairs.
Once registered and logged in you can do a range of things through Manage Opportunities.
Search for Volunteers
- You will see a map of the area around your school. You can also view volunteers as a list view.
- Volunteers will appear as pins on the map. If there are multiple volunteers in the same area, you will see coloured circles with a number showing the number of volunteers. Click on these to see the individual pins.
- Click on the pins to see a volunteer’s profile.
- Add to Selection puts them in your shortlist of potential volunteers. This does not mean you are sending them a message.
- Review shortlist & invite allows you to view their full profile and send them an invitation.
- After you’ve sent invitations you can then go back to search for more volunteers for your opportunity, invite those left in your shortlist or Make Public so that volunteers can search for opportunities at your school and register their interest.
After the Event/Activity
If accepted, once it has taken place, schools complete automated feedback forms. We ask four or five questions about how the event went. We strongly recommend that this is completed, as it allows us to quality check our volunteers and whether the service is working for both parties. We also use your feedback to report to funders, which will help to keep this service completely free to schools and volunteers.
Watch our film to see how easy it is to use out platform