On 19 March the Education and Employers Taskforce unveiled the ‘Nothing in Common’ report at an evening reception hosted by Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO WPP at the British Museum in London.
- Joanna Mackle, Director of Public Engagement, British Museum
- Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO, WPP
- David Cruickshank, Chairman Deloitte and Education & Employers Taskforce
- Nick Chambers, Director, Education & Employers Taskforce and
- Brian Lightman, General Secretary, Association of School and College Leaders.
Photos of the event