Taskforce reception hosted by Sir Martin Sorrell at British Museum
20 March 2013
On 19 March the Education and Employers Taskforce unveiled the ‘Nothing in Common’ report at an evening reception hosted by Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO WPP at the British Museum in London.
- Joanna Mackle, Director of Public Engagement, British Museum
- Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO, WPP
- David Cruickshank, Chairman Deloitte and Education & Employers Taskforce
- Nick Chambers, Director, Education & Employers Taskforce and
- Brian Lightman, General Secretary, Association of School and College Leaders.
Photos of the event