Become a partner
Supporting your employees to volunteer in schools is a great way to improve young people’s life-chances and benefit your business at the same time.
Our service offers a flexible and easy way for your employees to broaden their experience, reflect on their own careers and utilise their volunteer hours – through activities such as presenting to young people in an assembly, or volunteering on a school governing board.
You can use Inspiring the Future as a free, self-service platform to connect your employees with volunteering opportunities in schools – simply register your organisation for a template employer pack to get you started.
Alternatively, we can discuss what a bespoke funded partnership could look like, in which you would receive dedicated support from our team.
We will work closely with you to develop a mutually beneficial and bespoke partnership. Get in touch with our team today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work with all sectors, including employers and professional bodies across the country, from SMEs to FTSE100 companies, providing volunteering opportunities to their workforce.
- Delivery of bespoke volunteering activities in schools for your employee
- In-depth analytical reporting and data highlighting your employees’ volunteering engagement
- Support with campaign launch, recruitment, and promotion to your internal stakeholders
- Opportunities for your employees to engage with schools, and reach many children and young people across the UK, both virtually and in-person
- Training on how to engage students, adapt content for primary vs secondary and create inclusive talks with awareness on unconscious bias
- Development of a suite of career videos for young people, featuring your employees and hosted on our icould website
The business case for offering volunteering in your organisation
As a partner, you can achieve a range of benefits, many of which may align with your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goals. For example:
- Making a demonstrable difference in the lives of young people
- Diversifying your future talent pipeline
- Strengthening connections with local communities and raising awareness of what you do
- Broadening the experience and skills of your employees
- Providing your employees with the opportunity to pause and reflect on their own career
- Contributing to your CSR performance metrics
For additional information see:
- Our 2021 report with CIPD: The Value of Volunteering in Education
- CIPD report: Employee volunteering for learning and development
Education and Employers is committed to providing safe and supportive environments for everyone involved in our organisation and the work we do. See our Safeguarding Policy Statement.
In addition to accepting our Programme Terms & Conditions we expect all volunteers to follow our Volunteer Code of Conduct.
Register as an employer with us