Inspiring the Future has a wide range of free resources to support you with planning activities using volunteers. These resources have been created with teachers and schools around the country and include:
- Step by step guides on how to run different activities including speed networking, careers fairs, CV workshops and mock interviews
- Top tips for teachers on how to use the site and how to use volunteers
- Guides on how to embed volunteers into your curriculum
- Toolkits for preparing your students for activities and to support reflection
- Guides for virtual activities, including information on tech platforms and safeguarding.
Please contact the team if you have any questions or ideas on other resources that would be helpful.